We pride ourselves on delivering authentic travel experiences and our tours give you the opportunity to learn about the history and culture of Croatia.
Croatia, although small in size, consists of very different regions: Istrian peninsula, Dalmatian coast and its thousand islands, fertile Slavonia and Baranya flatlands, hilly Northern Croatia and mountainous Lika. This country is a meeting point of different cultures and influences, all of which have left their mark in the pastHistory, archeology, nature, culture and religion are different topics we base our tours upon. While visiting regional and natural features, our clients take part in the on-going cultural events, thus getting the feeling of indigenous traditions and cultural heritage in direct contact with locals.
• Visit one of the best-preserved amphitheaters from Roman's time in Pula
• Enjoy the immense history, charm of Split town and one of the best preserved monuments of the Roman architecture in the world – Diocletian's palace
• Listen to a-capella singers
• Dont miss traditional summer festival in Spit and Dubrovnik that include theatre, opera, music and dance events at various open-air venues around the city
• Discover one of many museum in the capital Zagreb
Plan your journey
Start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.